Bowls players 1925
This was at the site of the old bowling green, Quarry Parc in Creed Lane where the club was located between 1921and 1927. The Bowling Club moved to its present home in 1927. On the left in the back row stands Mr Ralph James; he had been affected by polio and went everywhere by horse. The third from the right in the back row (wearing flat cap) is Mr Cundy, whose blacksmith's forge was located at the foot of Old Hill.
Contact us on email@example.com to license this photograph.