Grampound with Creed School
An original drawing for the Booklet 'Grampound with Creed' published in 1992 by Amy Bane and Mary Oliver. Grampound with Creed Junior and Infants School built in 1869. The present large window under the gabled section was probably installed c1900 to replace a smaller one. The school stands on the line of the road leading to the earlier bridge over the River Fal that was replaced in 1834; 'Old Hill' was then the main road to Truro.
Contact us on email@example.com to license this photograph.