Map of 1831
Tracing of a map of Grampound made by Mary Oliver. The original map was drawn by H St Aubyn in 1831 and it shows the ownership/lessees of property at that time. This shows the Probus side of the village; Old Hill was still then the main road to Truro and the bridge shown is the pre-1834 one.
Contact us on email@example.com to license this photograph.