Grampound Bridge 1957

Picture of Grampound Bridge 1957
view full size

Bottom of Fore Street looking west in 1957, prior to the demolition of the cottages on the right. The board advertising camping referred to the summer camp site owned by the Richards family and now the site of a row of large houses on the left of Mill Lane as one leaves Fore Street.