Town Hall Clock 1912
Town Hall clock pictured in 1912. The Vicar of Creed the Rev Charles Henry Vivian donated the clock to the village in 1894 as a farewell gift. This photograph appeared in a newspaper article to mark the clock's centenary in December 1994. There used to be a door in this elevation of the Town Hall.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to license this photograph.