Tannery Hand Tools
A collection of hand tools used in the Manor Tannery at Grampound. The Manor Tannery opened in 1845 and was operated by the Croggon family until its final closure in 2002. The Grampound with Creed Heritage Centre, housed in the old Town Hall building, holds a collection of these tools.
Contact us on email@example.com to license this photograph.