Search results

Property Sale 1919 map Bermondsey & Old Hill
Property Sale 1919 map Bermondsey & Old Hill (20100254)
Property sale 1919 maps of Grampound. Lots 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,37,38,50,51 Scale 1:1250 west of Grampound Bridge (known as Bermondsey and Old Hill) taken from the Ordnance Survey maps. (Crowe (nee Spry))
Property sale catalogue of July 1919
Property sale catalogue of July 1919 (20100225)
This collection consists of the scanned images of the pages of a property sale catalogue of July 1919, together with the maps that allow the location of each of the lots to be determined. The vendor was George Horace Johnstone Esq of Trewithin and it was held at 11.00 am on Saturday 12th July 1919 at the ‘Schools, Grampound’. Front cover of catalogue. This artefact was made available by Leonie Crowe (nee Spry). She believes that it came originally from the possessions of her Aunt and Uncle, Gertrude and Jabez Pollard who lived at Polman (opposite the Town Hall). The marginal notes were probably made by Jabez Pollard and he appears to have signed the top of the inside front page and several other pages. (Crowe (nee Spry))
Cornish Mileage Chart
Cornish Mileage Chart (20091039)
Chart giving distances between principal towns in Cornwall, MPs, Hundreds etc. Date unknown. (Parish Council)
Sketch Map of Carvossa Fort
Sketch Map of Carvossa Fort (20090215)
Sketch map drawn by Mary Oliver showing Carvossa Fort. (Oliver)
Sketch Map of Town Mills
Sketch Map of Town Mills (20090214)
Sketch map drawn by Mary Oliver showing Mill Lane Grampound, sites of mills etc. Taken from the H St Aubyn map of 1831. (Oliver)
Sketch Map of Penbetha
Sketch Map of Penbetha (20090213)
Sketch map drawn by Mary Oliver showing Penbetha; taken from the Probus tithe map of 1840. This is the area currently (2008) occupied by Fal Valley Pets. It was formerly a Tan Yard owned by the Bennett family and before that by the Nancarrow family. (Oliver)
Land Holdings Map 1831
Land Holdings Map 1831 (20090209)
Land holdings map of western end of Fore Street and Old Hill (part 1), Grampound drawn by Mary Oliver. This is based on an original map drawn in 1831 by H St Aubyn. See appendix 1 to these notes for the key â€" available from Heritage Centre. (Oliver)
Sketch Map of Grampound Area
Sketch Map of Grampound Area (20090191)
Sketch map of Grampound area. An original drawing for the Booklet "Grampound with Creed" published in 1992 by Amy Bane and Mary Oliver. (Oliver)
Grampound with Creed 1908
Grampound with Creed 1908 (20090212)
Sketch map of Grampound and Creed in 1908. (Oliver)
Map of Creed 1831
Map of Creed 1831 (20090211)
Sketch map drawn by Mary Oliver showing Creed Church Town in 1831. (Oliver)
Map of Ancient Features
Map of Ancient Features (20090210)
Sketch map drawn by Mary Oliver showing ancient features in Grampound and Creed. (Oliver)
Land Holdings Map 1831
Land Holdings Map 1831 (20090208)
Land holdings map of western end of Fore Street and Old Hill (part 2), Grampound drawn by Mary Oliver. This is based on an original map drawn in 1831 by H St Aubyn. See appendix 1 to these notes for the key â€" available from Heritage Centre. (Oliver)
Land Holdings Map 1831
Land Holdings Map 1831 (20090206)
Land holdings map of eastern end (part 1) of Fore Street, Grampound drawn by Mary Oliver. This is based on an original map drawn in 1831 by H St Aubyn. See appendix 1 to these notes for the key â€" available from Heritage Centre. (Oliver)
Map of 1831
Map of 1831 (20090202)
Tracing of a map of Grampound made by Mary Oliver. The original map was drawn by H St Aubyn in 1831 and it shows the ownership/lessees of property at that time. This shows Upper Fore Street on Creed side. (Oliver)
Map of 1831
Map of 1831 (20090201)
Tracing of a map of Grampound made by Mary Oliver. The original map was drawn by H St Aubyn in 1831 and it shows the ownership/lessees of property at that time. This shows Lower Fore Street on Creed side. (Oliver)
Map of 1831
Map of 1831 (20090200)
Tracing of a map of Grampound made by Mary Oliver. The original map was drawn by H St Aubyn in 1831 and it shows the ownership/lessees of property at that time. This shows the Probus side of the village; Old Hill was still then the main road to Truro and the bridge shown is the pre-1834 one. (Oliver)