Search results

Diamond Jubilee 2012 - Trevillick House
Diamond Jubilee 2012 - Trevillick House (20169089)
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee June 2012. Trevillick House, Fore Street (Wells)
Fore Street
Fore Street (20149001)
Fore Street May 2014. Recreation of an older photo (20090031) showing that not much has changed. (Jenkins)
Carnival Day - Steam Roller
Carnival Day - Steam Roller (20112209)
Carnival Day parade, steam roller at end of parade. (Paynter)
Bikers Rally
Bikers Rally (20112201)
Bikers rally passing through Grampound (Paynter)
Grampound Carnival 2007
Grampound Carnival 2007 (20102139)
Grampound Carnival 2007, parade, shire horse (Paynter)
Fore Street c1910
Fore Street c1910 (20100140)
Fore Street looking east â€" c1910. (Hicks)
Lower Fore Street c 1920s/30s
Lower Fore Street c 1920s/30s (20100143)
Lower Fore Street â€" possibly inter-war. The white house in the foreground is Trevail and below that Pendene. The single storey extension on the side of Pendene was a Barber’s Shop; it has now been demolished. A Chapel used to stand behind these houses; it was also used as a meeting place for the British Legion. (Hicks)
Fore Street c1910
Fore Street c1910 (20100142)
Lower Fore Street â€" c1910. The Ivy-clad building on the right is Mr Miners’ Cycle Shop. The single storey building below Pendean (the third building below the cycle shop) was a Barbers Shop. (Hicks)
Bridge and Cottages c1910
Bridge and Cottages c1910 (20100116)
Old bridge and school and old cottages â€" c1910 (Hicks)
Grampound Temperance Parade c 1900
Grampound Temperance Parade c 1900 (20091031)
In the early years of the 20th century there was an annual Temperance Parade in Grampound. This one probably dates from around 1900; the Town Hall has its new clock that it acquired in c1894. (Parish Council)
Trevillick House
Trevillick House (20090176)
A group of adults and children outside Trevillick House, Fore Street, Grampound. The Town Hall clock dates this picture before c1894. (Oliver)
Dolphin Inn 1950s
Dolphin Inn 1950s (20090056)
Main street c1950s showing Dolphin Inn. The building immediately uphill from the Dolphin was then the Post Office; it subsequently moved to Radnor House. The building downhill from the Dolphin was a cycle shop owned by the Miners family. They also ran a blacksmiths business in what is now (2008) Tim Lobb's garage. (Hicks)
Fore street
Fore street (20090031)
Children playing on Fore Street - looking East. St Nun's and Town Hall in background. Trevillick house on left. The horse and cart are by the Dolphin inn. See also current day view of same photo (20149001). (Croggon)