Trenance house and general store
Trenance House and the General Store prior to the conversion of the shop into a house in 1936. Trenance House was then the home of the Methodist Minister. The General Store was also the dropping-off and collection point for parcels brought by bus. The bus stop was immediately outside the shop and bus and rail timetables were displayed on the end-wall of the building.
Contact us on email@example.com to license this photograph.