Town Hall Pre-1894
Grampound Town Hall pre-1894 when the clock was replaced as a result of a donation by the Rev Charles Henry Vivian. A plaque noting this gift is now attached to this elevation. Note the oil lamp outside the Church. The last man to fill this was Charles Knowles who is thought to have lived at Myrtle Cottage on Old Hill.
Contact us on email@example.com to license this photograph.