Mrs Bulley's shop 1934
Shop of E M Bulley in Fore Street, close to the school, in 1934. Mrs Bulley ran the shop; she was later re-married - to Fred Strongman. A girl called Mary Hoskins worked in the shop; she later married George Juleff, one of the six children of Eva Juleff (nee Mannell) who lived at Trengoffe on Old Hill between the wars. (see also 20090079)
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to license this photograph.