The Town Hall
The Town Hall showing the old clock that was replaced following a donation by Rev Charles Henry Vivian in 1894.
The plaque acknowledging this gift can now be seen on this elevation above that commemorating the Grampound war-dead of 1914-1918 and 1939-1945.
The door and the left hand window on the front were swopped over during a renovation.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to license this photograph.