Manor Tannery Development 2012
Aerial photo of the tannery re-development June 2012. Site is mid top of the photograph. At the end of 2011 the re-development of the old Manor Tannery site began. The re-development consisted partly of new-build on land formerly owned by the Manor Tannery and the repair and conversion of those of the tannery buildings that were of architectural merit. These were to become residential and commercial units. The company J Croggon and Sons had traded from the Manor Tannery since 1845 but the Croggon family had operated tanneries in Grampound since 1712. The company finally ceased trading in 2002.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to license this photograph.